Sunday 17 February 2013

Only  a few more days  until some of us (most of us) will be at The Hayes, Swanwick,
renewing our friendships, making new friends and having a very thought provoking, uplifting and spiritual weekend.

I have been kept busy, this past year, with many requests for prayer and lots of positive feedback.Thank you!
I feel blessed that I am able to be used (by God) in this way.
I'm sorry, if at times, there seems to be a lot of emails  - but that is just how it happens. I know that you pray when you are able and if you are not praying, someone else is praying somewhere.

I am looking forward to seeing you again. I'm not very good with names and faces - so please bear with me! You know me!
I know that there will be lots of hugs, greetings and laughter.
I also know that there will also be tears.
God Bless!

1 comment: